Our church is planning a Harvest Party for the end of October. Researching games and decorations has put pumpkins on the brain. They’re great for decoration, food, games, food, and carving.
- I love Starbucks pumpkin bread, and this recipe is pretty darn close.
- We did this pumpkin rolling relay at our Harvest party last year, and the kids had so much fun with it. We’ll be trying it again this year. There are also a bunch of other ideas listed on that site.
- Anyone remember Homestar Runner? There were a couple years I used these stencils.
- A somewhat less messy option for decorating pumpkins by painting them.
- I love chili, seems like adding pumpkin could only make it better. I would totally make this with beef though.
- I don’t often do much with home decor, but I do love this look.